- Size Help
***The averages are based off our professional experience but are no substitute for measuring***
How to Measure Your Wrist
1. Measure your wrist with a flexible tape measure or a thin strip of paper just below the wrist bone(below the bone is after your wrist bone, towards your hands). Wrap the tape or paper around the cuff of your wrist.
2. Get the circumference of the wrist. If you are using a strip of paper, mark the spot where the paper meets the other end. Measure the distance between the spot with a ruler.
|*** When we make a bracelet we are making it to the circumference of your wrist. NOT A LENGTH. We don't use length because the thickness of a bracelet and closure can distort the size. Please measure your wrist before ordering. ***|
If when ordering you made a mistake in your choice of size we do have a service to help you. The resize service is offered at a cost $8 for one bracelet and $1 for each additional bracelet (price includes redelivery).
The process for resizing is four steps.
1) Mail the bracelet(s) back to us with a note that explains what the size(s) need to be adjusted to and your accurate email.
2) Once we receive the return we will send you the invoice for the resizing.
3) Once the invoice is paid in full we will make the modifications.
4) Allow up to three weeks after the invoice is paid for redelivery and then wear with style and confidence.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
*** If you believe we made a mistake when making your bracelet measure the interior of the bracelet while closed. If that size is not the same as on your order then we will correct the error at our cost. The error will be subject to verification after we receive it. ***